CreativeGates is a plugin that allows you to create teleportation gates without running a single command. The plugin does not impose design restrictions. Design the gate frame any way you like.
- Full Documentation for Players
- Full Documentation for Server Owners
- Report a bug
How to Use
- Build a gate frame with any materials you like.
- Name a clock with an anvil.
- Hit the insite of the frame with the clock
- Gates using the same clock name will connect to each other.
Installation CreativeGates Plugin
- Ensure you have Java 7 installed.
- Stop the server.
- Put mcore.jar in the plugins folder. Download MCore here on BukkitDev.
- Put CreativeGates.jar in the plugins folder.
- Start the server.
- Configure the mcore aspects and multiverses using the commands.
- Modify /mstore/creativegates_mconf/instance.json to your liking.
- Modify [email protected]/instance.json to your liking.
- Configure permissions. CreativeGates only has two nodes.
Portal vs Water
CreativeGates can use either portal blocks or water blocks for portal content. You decide which to use in the “uconf”.
For portal blocks to work without bugs you must open your server.properties and set allow-nether=false. This will disable the generation of the vanilla nether map and the vanilla nether portals. This is how we do it on MassiveCraft. You can add one, two or even three custom nether worlds using a world manager plugin later on.
For water blocks to work you don’t need to do anything special. If you want the vanilla nether world and portals you probably want to change to water portals in the config. Otherwise players entering nether gates in the nether might exit through creative gates.
Download CreativeGates Plugin