- Config for whitelisting blocks as ‘creative blocks’ (see config/CreativeBlocks/default.json after running Minecraft once with the mod installed)
- Whitelisted blocks do not get used up when placed (like in creative)
- Whitelisted blocks do not drop anything when broken (like in creative)
- Whitelisted blocks get broken in one hit (like in creative)
Install Creative Blocks Mod
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- Enjoy the mod.
Download Creative Blocks Mod