Developer : Uziush Last Updated : Dec 02 , 2014
Crafteryada is a 32x Resource Pack. It has an organic look with grey-tinted colors inspired by packs such as John Smith, Halycon or Werian. Keep in mind that this is no John Smith clone but a totally new pack. A few textures are 32x remakes of my 16x pack – Charlotte Pack by Uziush. These will be replaced in future updates.
How to Install Crafteryada Resource Pack forMinecraft
- Download the Resource Pack.
- (Optional) Download and install MCPatcher or OptiFine.
- Start Minecraft.
- Press Esc and go to options.
- Click on “Resource Packs”.
- Click on “Open resource pack folder”.
- Put the .zip file that you downloaded into the resource pack folder.
- The resource pack should now appear in Minecraft, now choose the resource pack and click “Done”.
- Enjoy! And be sure to keep checking for updates on this very promising pack
Download Crafteryada Resource Pack