CraftBoy Resource ( Texture ) Pack for Minecraft 1.8/1.7.9/1.7.2
CraftBoy Resource Pack
Category : Minecraft Resource Packs
Developer : Maligree
Last Updated :August 22, 2013
About this pack
CraftBoy is a complete overhaul skin designed to take you way, way back, to a simpler time when instead of portable Playstations and Nintendos, we had a big bulky box that only displayed graphics in 4 shades of green, and the quality of a game was decided by it’s level of fun, not it’s graphics.
How to install CraftBoy Resource Pack for Minecraft
- 1.Download the resource pack in a ZIP file format, do not unzip. If you created your own resource pack, you need to ZIP them. For in-depth instructions on obtaining the files to make your own custom resource pack go to Tutorials/Custom Resource Packs.
- 2.Run Minecraft. If you already have Minecraft running, make sure you save and quit the world: you need to be in the main menu to continue (If you have Optifine, you can go to Options > Video Settings while in-game).
- 3.Click Resource Packs button.
- 4.Click Open Resource Pack Folder button; this will open the folder where Minecraft stores all Resource packs. If nothing happens, you need to find the folder manually. Depending on your operating system it is:
- Windows: %AppData%.minecraftresourcepacks
- Linux: ~/.minecraft/resourcepacks (This folder may be hidden in the Home Folder)
- Mac OS X: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/resourcepacks (This folder may be hidden)
- 5.Do not close Minecraft. Place the resource pack (ZIP file) in the opened folder, do not unzip.
- 6.In a few seconds the resource pack will appear in Minecraft. Select it (may take a few seconds for high-resolution packs), and click Done. The resource pack is now applied, you may now load your world and see the difference.
Color Pack (New) http://www.dl6.9minecraft.net/index.php?act=dl&id=1411372342