CopperTools is a small WIP open-source mod that allows you to make tools, armor and sickles out of lots of materials from other mods. These include common materials that are present in nearly every modpack, like copper or silver, and also specific materials from mods (e.g. Compressed Iron from PneumaticCraft). All of those materials have their own unique properties, to make sure that none of them are useless. For example, even though copper is less durable than iron and can’t mine diamonds, it’s actually better at enchanting and mines faster.
Content so far:
- copper, platinum, lead, silver, compressed iron and enderium tool sets
- peridot, sapphire, ruby and amethyst armor
- brass and gilded iron (Flaxbeard’s Steam Power) sickles
- config option to include sickles made out of wood, iron etc. (false by default)
Plans for the future include Thaumcraft, Natura, Botania and Twilight Forest integration for sickles and a special property for lead armor.
Install CopperTools Mod
- Download and installMinecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- Enjoy the mod.
Download CopperTools Mod