Convenient Recipes Mod
See the reference sheet in “Images” for all of the crafting recipes represented as an image.
Install Convenient Recipes Mod
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- Enjoy the mod.
- Added a configuration file for disabling or tweaking certain recipes.
- Changed the horse armour recipes to be more like the ones from the original Mo’ Creatures mod.
- Actually removed duplicate stone brick varient recipes. For real this time.
- Disabled the crafting of sponge and prismarine by default. Can be re-enabled in the shiny new config file.
- Added the ability to craft records, though it’s disabled by default. Can also be enabled in the config.
- Added the ability to crafting flint from gravel and stone.
- The mod now uses the GNU GPL license.
Download Convenient Recipes Mod