Make signs run commands!
CommandSigns allows you to assign any commands to any block making it easier for your players to do their command-based business!
CommandSigns is soon to be replaced by an even better, more powerful, easier to script solutionbuilt on the Lua scripting language! Any suggestions made in the comments will be taken on board for the new plugin.
All your current CommandSigns can be imported by the new plugin.
- Vault is required for CommandSigns.
Command Signs Plugin Features
- Run commands from signs or any other block with a single click
- Signs can have any other text on them, the commands are linked to the sign behind the scenes
- Elevate user permissions to run any command you choose
- Restrict who can use the sign and when
- Activate your CommandSigns with redstone
How To Use
- Place a sign (or block) and add any writing you want
- Add lines to your clipboard with /commandsigns line<number> <\text or /command>
- Right click the block to make it a CommandSign
Download Command Signs Plugin 1.7.2