Cloud Storage Mod 1.7.10
Using your cloud storage:
Use the command “/cloud” to access your storage. It works like an ME Access Terminal. The scrollbar is not implemented – use the search bar instead. This GUI has some desync problems, which should be minor. Items with NBT cannot be stored in the cloud.
Using the VPN Tool:
The VPN Tool allows machines to interact with your cloud.
Craft it from a piece of dirt and a piece of redstone (shapeless). Right click on nothing to change modes. Right click on a block side to display what that side is set to. Shift-right-click on a block side, with the appropriate mode, to change what that side is set to.
Actions set with the VPN Tool will only happen when you are online.
Available modes are:
- Nothing (stops any effect)
- Extract items – extracts everything that can be extracted from that side.
- Insert items – inserts particular items into that side. When you set it, it will display a GUI where you can select the items to filter.
- Extract RF – extracts RF from Energy Cells. The cloud can store a very large amount of RF. The side must be set to output mode.
- Insert RF – powers the machine with RF.
- Extract EU – extracts EU from batboxes, CESUs, MFEs and MFSUs. The cloud can store a very large amount of EU. Works on any side of the block.
- Insert EU – sends EU based on the machine’s maximum EU/t rating. That means if you apply this on more than one side the machine will explode. Don’t do that.
- Insert MJ – converts EU or RF to MJ, and then powers the machine with MJ.
Using the VPN Copier
The VPN copier is crafted from two pieces of dirt and a piece of redstone, shapeless.
Shift-right-click on a block to copy settings from it, then right-click on another block to paste them. This makes it easy to set up lots of identical machines.
Cloud storage interface:
Download for 1.6.4 or 1.7.2. Requires Immibis Core. Also requires the EU, MJ and RF APIs from anywhere – most likely from IC2, Buildcraft and CoFH Core, but other mods may include them.
Download Cloud Storage Mod 1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4