City Conqueror Parkour Map 1.8.2/1.8
City Conqueror introduces a new Minecraft game-type. Your goal is to conquer as many beacons as possible to receive points. The challenging part is that you have to do a lot of parkour to reach the beacons.
The more difficult it is to reach the beacons, the more points you are rewarded for conquering the challenge. Only one player can receive points from each beacon. The winner of the game is whoever has the most points when time runs out.
This race against the clock will have you jumping through 8 unique encounters, including a beautiful park, a gold mine filled with lava, and up a tower full of weird redstone devices.
You will have to battle against ladders, potion effects, and pistons, so you can claim victory. In this single or multi player map, will you be the City Conqueror?
Server or Single:
While this map is intended for multi player, you can still play in single player. Multi player will have you competing against friends, family, or other people to get the highest score. You can play with as many people as you want but it might become laggy if you load too many people onto a server.
If you don’t have anyone to play with, or if you just don’t want to play on a server, you can attempt City Conqueror alone. It’s just you vs the clock. Set goals for yourself to beat. Whether it’s SP or MP, it’s still fun either way.
This world has many features designed to make your experience as enjoyable as possible, including:
- 8 different courses for you to parkour through.
- Stunning scenery.
- Several interesting parkour types.
- Course Guide book that tells you about the 8 courses.
- Hospital for you to respawn in if you die.
- Options room so you can change the time of day and the length of the game.
- A timer that lets players know how much time is left.
- A system to calculate the winner of City Conqueror.
- Non-linear world that lets you attempt the challenges in any order you like.
- Invisible border that prevents you from escaping the city.
- An Easter Egg.
- The rule books and course guide books for City Conqueror are in a chest in the starting room.
- If you’re playing on Multiplayer, don’t allow anyone else onto the server once you press the start button because the map could break.
How to install:
- Download the map.
- Extract file.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/saves folder.
- If the “saves” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag map folder into it.
- Start minecraft.
- Enjoy and play.