Chickenshed Mod 1.8/1.7.2/1.6.4
Makes chickens shed their feathers occasionally.
This is a simple two-class mod that makes it so that chickens will shed a feather now and then. It also makes it so that upon death, they are guaranteed to drop at least one feather. Lastly, baby chickens will now also drop a single feather upon death.
ChickenShed has several configurable options including 4 booleans (true or false) and 1 numerical input.
- Is the mod disabled? (true or false)
- Do baby chickens drop feathers on death? (true or false)
- Do you want the mod to change feather drops upon killing a chicken? (true or false)
- Is the shedding of a feather timed with the laying of an egg? (true or false)
- Numerical Input:
- Generally how long does it take for chickens to shed their feathers? Your input will have 6000 added to it, thus making the lowest possible at 6000 (half the time it takes for eggs to drop). The default input is 26000 (+6000 = 32000), which is twice as long as it takes for chickens to lay their eggs.
Download Chickenshed Mod