Cheese Mod 1.7.10/1.7.2
Cheese Mod 1.7.10
Do you love cheese? Do you like to see them in Minecraft? Are you tired of bad cheese mods? I think I have the solution for you!
I present you the Cheese Mod by NuclearBanana.
The mod currently adds 8 different types of cheese (Emmental, Feta, Gorgonzola, Roquefort, Brie, Gouda, Mozzarella and Parmesan). You can obtain them in the Cheese Maker, a machine that converts milk into one of all 8 types. So just right-click with the milk bucket on the Cheese Maker (you will get the bucket back) and then the machine will start producing cheeses! When it’s done, just left-click on the machine to get randomly 1 of 8 types. After that, you can place your cheese block down and bite it. Each bite restores 1 hunger point (max 6 bites). If you want to eat the cheese without placing it, you can just put in the crafting table and you will get 6 corresponding cheese items which you can eat. Each cheese slice restores 1 hunger point. Don’t like slices? No problem, put them in a 2×3 pattern and get you cheese block back!
For more info, visit my website for full information!
Install Cheese Mod 1.7.10/1.7.2
- Download Forge-Installer for 1.7.2 or 1.7.10 ( version 10.12.1.1060 or higher)
- Open installer and chose between client or server
- Select your server or minecraft direction
- Press OK
- Download latest InfusionCraft and place it into the mods folder
- In the Minecraft Launcher, chose “Forge” profile and start the game
Download Cheese Mod 1.7.10/1.7.2