Adds the Caveworld dimension, and some items, entities, and optional recipes.
Caveworld is world for the subsurface, There’s no surface there.
Top layer and undermost layer is covered with bedrock of one layer.
Supported languages: Japanese, English, and Russian (by merkaba5, based on 1.5.4)
Biomes in Caveworld will change to each of the chunks.
And you can customize of the Caveworld biomes.
You can customize of the Caveworld veins.
You can look in the Caveworld on about 150 and more heights.
It looks like crazy caves, Very larger.. and Very widely..
You can sleep on the bed in the Caveworld.
haha, does NOT explode when you click the bed..
But, you must observe these constraints.
- The passage of more than five minutes after last sleep.
- Go away from the last sleep position. (32 blocks minimum)
- And you must observe normal bed conditions…
That sleep is not meant to normal sleep.
When you sleep in the Caveworld, you will set your respawn position to the sleeping location.
When you mine a ore in the Caveworld, you will get the mining point.
And when you held a pickaxe at the Caveworld, displays it.
How to get to the Caveworld
- Build the portal frame of the Moss Stone (4×5 minimum, 23×23 maximum).
- Place the Ender Chest into the portal frame.
- Walk inside your portal. Stand into the portal frame and wait.
- Enjoy the Caveworld.
- If you don’t already have a compatible version of Forge, download the latest Forge installer from here. Then run the installer and choose “Install Client”.
- Download this mod file and place it in the “mods” directory.
- Run the Minecraft launcher and select the compatible Forge profile. Click “Play”.
To confirm that the mod was properly loaded, click Mods on the main Minecraft menu and look for it in the list.
Download Caveworld Mod 1.7.10