Candycraft Mod 1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4
Candycraft Mod 1.7.10
CandyCraft is a forge mod adding a new dimension to the game. The Candy Valley is a dimension full of candy, you’ll walk on pudding, mine licorice, cut down marshmallow trees, tame a Chocolate wolf and much more !
- Sugar factory: make sugar from any blocks or items of the candy valley
- Sugar Furnace (Licorice furnace): Smelt candy ores and others stuffs use sugar as fuel
- Trampojelly: Green or red, they can be used to jump really high. It doesn’t remove fall damage
- Jelly shock absorber: Remove fall damage when falling on it.
- Lollipops can heal mobs (humans, sheeps, creeper…)
- Fork is used to plow pudding block to plant dragibus seeds and lollipops seeds. Fork can be enchanted with ‘devourer’ enchantment to eat blocks
- Gummy ball can be throw to slow down mobs.
- Chocolate coins can be used to trade with gingerbread villagers.
- Caramel bow is not craftable. You need to trade it. It can be enchanted with honey glue to slow down target. The caramel bow is very fast but it has a low durability.
Suguard: Stupid, it take damage in water and attacking you at night or if you hit them.
Candy Cane Pig: Just like a pig, it love dragibus and avoid humans.
Chocolate dog: Like a wolf but love candy cane, it produce caramel on it back after sometimes.
(Need to be tamed, it produce more caramel under caramel leaves)
(Caramel can be picked with empty bucket)
Cookie creeper: Odd stare, he is fast but very weak (5 fists in his head), NEVER heal him with a lollipop !
Gummy bunny: Exist in 12977875 differents colors, love licorice, do not take fall damage, they drop gummy.
Carabee: They are neutral but angry when they spawn with a spawner. They fly all over the place. They can be mounted by suguards. They drop honey shards
Gingerbread villager: They avoid human contact but they love to trade. They only trade with chocolate coins.
Install Candycraft Mod 1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4
- Install minecraft forge
- Download the Candycraft Mod
- Go to .minecraft (%appdata%)
- Extract the file in mods directory
- Check if “CandyCraft.zip” and “CandyCraft/language_ENG.properties” exist
- Launch minecraft
For servers :
- Install a forge server
- Extract files to mods directory.
- It should work
Changelog Candycraft Mod 1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4
- [+]Updated to minecraft 1.7.2
- [+]Added sugar spikes recipes
- [+]Some generation features were changed
- [BUG FIXED]Few bugs were fixed
-[+]Honey Ore, Honey Block, Honey Torch, Honey Shard, Honey Lamp, Honeycomb
-[+]Carabee, new mob
-[+]Underground gingerbread village
-[+]Honey Emblem (Detect underground villages)
-[+]Jelly Emblem (Reduce fall damage)
-[+]Suguard Emblem (Reduce arrow damage)
-[+]Honeycomb armors & tools
-[+]Devourer enchantment on fork added
-[+]Suguard can spawn riding a bee.
-[+]Caramel bow and honey arrow
-[+]Gummy, Cooked Gummy
-[+]Honey glue enchantment added (Caramel bow). Slow down target.
-[+]New CD and Dungeons key
-[+]New sugar factory recipes.
-[+]Update detector added.
-[+]Cheftryade made french translation
-[BUG FIXED]Marshmallow logs were incraftable in survival
-[BUG FIXED]Issue with sugar factory
-[BUG FIXED]No configurable id for Chocolate Stone
-[BUG FIXED]Achievement kill suguard and kill queen slime were bugged
-[BUG FIXED]Achievement Evil Candy was invisible.
-[Know Bug]Honey arrow has a strange heading.Do not affect trajectory
Download Candycraft Mod 1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4