- Camping Core: Minecraft Forge required. The core doesn’t add much, it makes sure that all the modules will run smooth. (it also adds the camper’s tool)
- Campfire Part: Core required. Adds all the campfires and the marshmallows.
- Tent Part: Core required. Adds all the tents and the tent parts
- Campsite Part: Camfire Part, Tent Part required. Now it only adds achievements but it will also add campsites who will spawn in the world, and a mob the camper.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the parts of the mod you want to use.
- Delete the META-INF
- Put jar file into your /.minecraft/mods folder
- Tent issues on server side.
- Log seat issues on server side.
- Mob spawn in mod biomes.
- Camper NBT issue.
- Map crach
- A key binding for opening the camping inventoy.
- Config option for disabling auto opening the camping inventory.
- Stat id’s to the config.Relocation system for buttons in camping inventory(right click and hold to reposition, middle click to restore original pos).
- Pan texture is a missing texture.
Download Camping Mod
For 1.7.2 (Dev)