Building Blocks Mod Maker 1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2
Building Blocks Mod Maker 1.6.4
This is for those that wish to make mods without having to take the time to decompile Minecraft and make a mod from the ground up. Say you want to add some new ore, tools, custom recipes and smelting. Why find the specific mod you’re looking for or waste an hour or two developing it when you could just write a quick text file to do everything for you!
Installation Building Blocks Mod Maker 1.6.4/1.6.2
- Download and install Forge version 6.6.2.
- Download the mod from one of the above links.
- Drop the BBMM mod .zip file into the mods folder in your .minecraft directory
- Either load the game and exit or create a folder in .minecraft titled bbmm (either one will work)
- You should now have successfully installed the Building Blocks Mod Maker, so read on for usage instructions
If you are installing the BBMM example, you will need to do the following:
- Extract the files from the .zip or explore them with an archive tool, and you will see there are two files within.
- The first file is a .zip also named BBMM Example. This should be dragged into the mods folder in .minecraft.
- The second file is the text file BBMMExample. This should go into the bbmm folder in .minecraft
- When you run the game, the new items and blocks will appear on specific creative tabs.
- Added update check
- Fix Multiblocks not dropping the proper metadata
- Remove protection check since a company that supports mods doesn’t support mods.
- Updated shaped and shapeless recipes to be able to use the ore dictionary
- Smelting recipe removal
- Extra class loading (currently only used for Crafting recipe removal, but has potential to be used for more)
- Altered API to include phase specificity for parsing order
- Moved Crafting recipes and removal to post-init load phase
Download Building Blocks Mod Maker 1.6.4/1.6.2