BuildCraft Mod 1.7.10
Extending Minecraft with pipes, auto-crafting, quarries, engines and much more!
BuildCraft is a new game mod aiming at allowing users to build advanced structures and mechanisms.
Tools and Materials
Installation BuildCraft Mod
Client – Windows Automatic Installation
Important note – this procedure works on a freshly updated Minecraft. For more complex installation, in particular with other mods, it may be preferable to use the manual procedure.
- 1. Download all the client BuildCraft packages that you want to install.
- 2. Download the Minecraft mod pack installation assistant
- 3. Download the latest BuildCraft mod pack description
- 4. Double click on the file mod_pack_installer.jar. If that doesn’t work, you probably need to install Java, from http://www.java.com/…nload/index.jsp
- 5. Select the pack that you want to install
- 6. You will now see all the files required. You may miss some BuildCraft packages, or some dependencies. Click on the “Download” button to get the files that are missing, and then “Refresh”.
- 7. Once everything is green, the “Install” button should be clickable. Click on it. Let it do the magic!
Client – Manual Installation
- 1. Starting BuildCraft, you will need to install Minecraft Forge
- 2. Get the client packages of BuildCraft that you want to use (see above). Here’s the dependency and content details:
- Core: no dependencies, provides only basic functionalities.
- Transport: Depends on Core, provides only pipes.
- Factory: Depends on Core , provides automatic crafting table, mining well and quarry.
- Builders: Depends on Core , provides land markers and filler.
- Energy: Depends on Core , provides oil and engines.
You should then be familiar with the .minecraft folder containing the minecraft resources. In .minecraft/mods, drop the zip(s) file containing the part of the release that you want to install.
WARNING By default, the Energy mod is set to redstone power. In order to enable the engine powering machines, you will need to change a line in the BuildCraft config file:
BuildCraft Mod Changelogs:
Stripes Pipes now support using any liquid with buckets.
Restored pre-6.1.2 Redstone Engine behaviour.
Tweaks to wooden item pipe behaviour.
[#2072] Optimized power transport pipes a bit (adudney)
Heavily optimized idling Chutes (asie)
[#2078] Addtional getter methods in IFlexibleRecipe (asie)
[#2071] Improve error handling in FlexibleRecipe (asie)
[#1949] Enhancement in Builder API – refactors in SchematicBlock (asie)
[#1946] IFacadeItem API – the beginning of a facade API! (asie with input from AlgorithmX2)
[#1670] Stripes Pipe API (asie with input from anti344)
[#2073] Changed Math.min call to outside the loop so as to split power evenly (adudney)
[#2071] Improve error handling in FlexibleRecipe (asie)
[#2062] Crash with combustion engine (asie)
[#2061] Gate expansions are broken on the server side (asie – fixed by #1901)
[#2056] Wooden kinesis pipes don’t show certain connections as sources until a block update (adudney)
[#2055] Fixed Engines not using continuous power when their initial rotation is valid (adudney)
[#2054] Fixed redstone engines being 1/10th as effective as they should be (adudney)
[#2052] Fixed engines storing energy for all time when unpowered (adudney)
[#2051] Fixed stone engines discharging energy too slowly (adudney)
[#2047] Laser table items are registered as “null” (AEnterprise, adudney, asie)
[#2043] Random client-side lag with AbstractBuilder implementators – quarries, fillers, builders (asie)
[#1962] Fix incorrect door hinge placement (kremkrem)
[#1901] Gates created twice (asie)
[#1599] Stripes eating pipe items (asie)
fix important dupe bug (asie)
fix NPE in BlockGenericPipe (asie)
quarries now properly dispose of tile entities (asie)
re-add BuildCraft-Localization files (asie)
some error messages were not logged (asie)
use IEnergyConnection for rendering kinesis pipe connections (asie)
- Unknown: Bug SpaceToad to make a proper one.
- Required Forge version unknown, again bug SpaceToad to post this properly.
- This version highly experimental and is probably not compatible with Railcraft or Forestry.
- FIX: Gates crashing on servers. (Cisien)
- This is a very early version, there will be bugs.
- New: Iron Fluid Pipes now get orientation triggers as well. (Speiger)
- Fix: Engines no longer drop double the items. (CovertJaguar)
- Fix: Filler Pattern selection is less derpy. (CovertJaguar)
- Fix: Desert Oil Biome should decorate. (CovertJaguar)
- Fix: Advanced Crafting Table now properly supports custom IRecipes with variable outputs. (CovertJaguar)
- Fix: Gold and Void Item Pipes work properly again. (SandGrainOne)
- New: Added Emzuli Pipe, a Gate controlled Extraction Pipe. (SandGrainOne/CovertJaguar)
- Change: Fillers no longer have a “crafting” grid, and can be controlled via Gates. (CovertJaguar)
- Change: Oil Springs produce 4x as much Oil as before. (CovertJaguar)
- Change: Pumps can be disabled by applying a Redstone signal. (CovertJaguar)
- Change: Allow draining of Fuel from Combustion Engines. (CovertJaguar)
- Change: Renamed Lapis Pipe to Lazuli Pipe. (CovertJaguar)
- Fix: Register all remaining Items properly with FML so that they will survive a 1.6->1.7 world upgrade. (CovertJaguar)
- Fix: Players can now see pipes placed by other players. (CovertJaguar)
- Fix: Block Harvesting now calls the appropriate new Forge Events. (DemoXin)
- Fix: Fixed Oil and Fuel Fluid localizations. (CovertJaguar)
- Fix: Diazuli Pipe should now better handle overflow situations similar to how the Diamond Pipe works. (CovertJaguar)
- API: Added API package and dependency information for new FML features. Should reduce API conflicts going forward. (cpw)
- API: Rewrote Filler Pattern API. (CovertJaguar)
- API: Added a new function to the Assembly Table recipe API that supports the Ore Dictionary. (taelnia/CovertJaguar)
- API: Moved ILaserTarget to the API so that addons can now create blocks that accept power from Lasers. (CovertJaguar)
- Change: Filtered Buffer Triggers can now be applied to any inventory. (CovertJaguar)
- Fix: Fix tiny derp that was causing massive net spam and chunk rerenders on pipes with plugs. (Player/CovertJaguar)
- Fix: Optimize Pipe World Renderer to render less faces. (Player)
- New: Massive rework of Pipe/Player interactions with improvements to selection, Gate/Wire/Facade/Plug placement and removal, Facade rendering and more. (CovertJaguar)
- New: Added config options for fluid fuel values. (CovertJaguar)
- Change: Move Gate/Wire rending to the Pipe TESR, should improve fps when lots of Gates are used. (CovertJaguar)
- Change: Reduce burn time of fluid fuels. (Player)
- Change: Fuel/Oil explode if placed in the Nether. (CovertJaguar)
- Fix: Fix version check so it isn’t giving wrong results. (CovertJaguar)
- Fix: Add missing zero to Wooden Engine pump speed. (CovertJaguar)
- Fix: Increase Gate response time. (CovertJaguar)
Download BuildCraft Mod 1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2