Build Faster Mod 1.7.10
Now bigger and (hopefullly) better! With Copy and Paste!
Eight new tools to make your creative life easier.
Place multiple blocks at once; place blocks in mid air; replace selected blocks with a different type; move, copy, or delete structures millions of blocks in size.
All point-and-click with no pesky command line interface!
You’ll find the new tools on their own tab in creative.
For the instant tools (wands, sceptre, orb):
- Put the tool in your hotbar, and put the block you want to place in the slot to the right. (blank slot places air)
- The number of tools controls how many blocks you place at once (eg a stack of 8 wands will place 8 blocks at once).
- Hold control and scroll the mousewheel to change the stack size quickly.
- Right click to place. Left click to undo (up to 5x).
- Hold control while clicking to allow diagonal lines / diagonal filling.
For the powerup tools (Staff tools):
- Select a Staff and place it in your hotbar
- Right click on a structure to select your target; then right click to drag around. Right click again to stop dragging, left click to cancel selection. Rotate and Flip possible too (CTRL + mousewheel, CTRL + right click).
- Hold right button down to move, copy, or delete the selection at the current location.
- Hold left button down to undo.
- Use the Boundary Claw if necessary to control which blocks you select.
- Choose a profile for your BuildFaster mod (create a new one if you want)
- Run Minecraft 1.7.10 at least once.
- Download Forge installer for 1.7.10 and run it.
- Download BuildFaster and copy it to your mods folder
- Run Minecraft from the BuildFaster profile.
Download Build Faster Mod 1.7.10