This is a REQUIRED mod in order for any of the other mods to work. It contains the core shared classes used by all mods I release. If you don’t install it along with any of the other mods here, Minecraft will crash.
Install BspkrsCore Mod 1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2
Requires Risugami’s ModLoader or Minecraft Forge.
- Drop the downloaded .zip file into the mods folder under .minecraft
- initial 1.7.10 update
v6.4 – 18-Apr-2014
- added support for config tooltips
- added code to actually limit numeric fields to their intended bounds
- fixed ESC key not showing previous screen
- added classes to allow for rendering entities without a real world running
- added Main Menu gimmick
Download bspkrsCore Mod