his mod adds a little bit of fun to Minecraft. It not only adds new mobs, but also new ores, and by extension new tools.
Tools and Weapons:
This mod’s main purpose is to add an array of tools, weapons, and armor (some of which are still “coming soon”) to Minecraft to make it more fun and interesting. When you eventually have several stacks of iron, and a good amount of diamonds, change can be good. In this mod you’ll find obsidian tools, and another set of diamond tools.
As you can see, there are not just regular tools. They’re a little… stronger… more powerful. They’re crafted like any other tool (with obsidian as the material) and blaze rods instead of sticks.
Similar to how the obsidian tools work, these are made with diamonds and blaze rods. And yes, they’re better than diamond tools.
Above is naturally spawning peridot ore (y-level 50 and below). It must be mined with a harvest level 2+ (iron, peridot, or better) and will drop one peridot. It is (hopefully) slightly more rare than iron. Peridot, in its gem form, can be used to craft peridot tools, with either sticks, or blaze rods:
The regular peridot tools have a couple hundred more uses and are just a little bit more efficient than iron.
Running away from home, all this passive entity needs is a little love… and maybe some food…
By feeding this entity some pieces of bread, you can make him love you! He will remove his dark hoodie and reveal his identity to you. From then on, he will follow you foreevveerrrr. You can make him stay by right clicking him (at which point he will throw his hands in the air to indicate this).
Any angry grandmother that this child encounters, he will attempt to run away from.
This mob is exactly what she sounds like: a grandmother gone rogue. She moves at a snail’s space with the aid of her cane (also used as a beating stick). She has one goal in life: to find her missing child so she can give him a stern talking to! If she thinks that you (as the Minecraft player) get in the way, she will try to attack you. Note: because of the extreme sadness she feels for losing her child, she wails very often, and quite loudy. It is best to take down this mob or at least lure her away.
- SetBlocks: This command is still a work in progress, so don’t use it unless you’re in an experimental world! “/setblocks stone” for example would take the current block you’re looking at (for example planks) and change all planks touching that original block to stone!
- KillEnts: Quick command to kill surrounding mobs. Using “/killents” will kill any living thing (not players…I hope) in a 20x20x20 block area. Or, you can use “/killents x y z” to specify the length, width and height of the killbox.
- ClearGround: Used to clear a square of ground in front of the player. “/clearground x y z” will clear all blocks starting att the y-level the player is standing on, and extending left and right. The x, y, and z values determine how many blocks are cleared. For example, “/clearground 10 5 7″ will clear a square 10 blocks in the “x” direction, 5 “y” and 7 “z”. You can use the f3 function to tell which direction you’re facing.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- Enjoy the mod.