Blockplacer Mod 1.7.2/1.6.4/1.6.2
Blockplacer Mod 1.7.2
A powerful utility mod that gives you control over which side of the target the block is placed against.Designed to be small, low footprint and unobtrusive until you need it.
- Never again fall off with a shift-fail when placing blocks
- Stand back from that lava!
- Build down where no Steve has built before
If you’ve ever found yourself arriving in the nether here like he did, with a lake of lava below and 2 ghasts circling above, you’ll understand why ee made this mod. With BlockPlacer, you have control over where blocks are placed – if you can reach any side of a block, you can choose to place on a different side. Perfect for building down from a floating island, or outwards, or upwards while staying under cover from those pesky ghasts. Or, like Wreckage, for getting into those hard to reach places without breaking everything.
- Client side only – use anywhere
- A wireframe shows where the block will be placed
- Choose your method to control the block position – use one key, two keys, the mouse or the arrow keys
- AutoOff mode to turn off BlockPlacer whenever you move the cursor off the block
- AutoRepeat mode so you can just keep clicking to place more blocks in the same direction
- SmartStart mode to intelligently(*) select the exact spot you want to put the block OR turn it off to default to the boring minecraft standard * for low levels of intelligence
- Nether mode automatically swaps the red and green colours of the wireframe for high contrast
- Uses standard minecraft key bindings that you can change on the fly
- Configure the UI – size, location and colours all up for grabs
- Check out the config file for full documentation
- Find the secret client side command and you can change config on the fly (just don’t try /mrbp, whatever you do)
Download Blockplacer Mod 1.7.2/1.6.4/1.6.2