Bladecraft Mod 1.7.10/1.5.2/1.4.7
Bladecraft Mod 1.7.10
BladeCraft is a mod where your wildest dreams come true in the realm of swords! Gem-encrusted blades with colorful hilts that last longer and can attain higher levels of magic.
Forged Swords are crafted with a diamond sword, a specific set of ‘gems’, and the complete set of dyes in a shapeless recipe with the crafting bench. They can also be crafted with just a gem, and just a dye! The inset gems are items already found in the game, seen in the list below.
Complete list of inset gems:
- Nether Quartz = white
- Iron = silver
- Diamond = light cyan
- Lapis Lazuli block = blue (block because Lapis is used for dye)
- Ender Pearl = purple
- Emerald = green
- Glowstone dust = light yellow
- Gold = gold
- Blaze Rod = orange
- Redstone dust = red
- Obsidian = black
Gem and Dye:
Remember, the above crafting images also include wood, stone, iron, and gold swords!
All 1015 added swords can be found in the creative inventory by clicking the right arrow on the tab screen!
- Requires Minecraft Forge
- Download the latest version, which should be at the top of the list!
- Simply drag everything from the downloaded zip file into your minecraft.jar!
- Added BladeCraft Faithful 32x Texture Pack patch
- Fixed texture bugs