This is a new generator. You may select this generator in More World Options when creating world. In this generator, the world is made up of massive spheres with glass domes. Inside these spheres are random biomes. There is a random chance of a lake being placed in the center of each sphere. Usually water, but rarely lava. Bordering this lake you will find sand for water, or gravel for lava. Connecting each sphere is a wooden bridge with fence rail. Beside each sphere is a smaller sphere, which is where you will find diamond and lapis lazuli. These ores only occur here, the others are equally spread throughout the spheres. The cave generator used here is a modified Nether cave generator, where like on the surface, will generate lava below a certain level. if this lava reaches the outside, an obsidian wall will be made to hold it in. Many options can be changed in “.minecraft/config/Biosphere.cfg”.
1.6.x and up
- 1) Run the latest launcher and download 1.6.1
- 2) Go to %appdata%/.minecraft/versions
- 3) Copy the directory named 1.6.1 and paste as 1.6.1ML (you may name however you please, but everything must match) so there are now two copies.
- 4) Enter new directory and rename the jar and json files to match the directory.
- 5) Open the json file in your prefered Notepad program and change:
- 6) Now with the jar you should do the steps below starting at number 3.
1.5.x and below
- 1) Open up %appdata%, if you don’t know how to do this, start>run, then type in %appdata%
- 2) Browse to .minecraft/bin
- 3) Open up minecraft.jar with WinRAR or 7zip.
- 4) Drag and drop the necessary files into the jar.
- 5) Delete the META-INF folder in the jar.
- 6) Run Minecraft, enjoy
- 1) Go to Applications>Utilities and open terminal.
- 2) Type in the following, line by line:
- 3) Outside of terminal, copy all the files and folders into the mctmp directory.
- 4) Back inside terminal, type in the following:
rm META-INF/MOJANG_C.* jar uf ~/Library/Application\ Support/minecraft/bin/minecraft.jar ./ cd .. rm -rf mctmp
- 5) Run Minecraft, enjoy!!