Bic Resource Pack 1.13.2/1.12.2 for Minecraft is more like an enhancement to the original game. It doesn’t change much from the default but instead making the textures smooth and clean while being only a 16×16 Resolution Pack. The Pack guarantees you a better experience to the game if you have a bad PC and trouble running Minecraft at a decent FPS.
How to install:
- Download a resource pack, you should get a .zip file.v
- Open the folder to which you downloaded the file.
- Copy the .zip file.
- Open Minecraft.
- Click on “Options”, then “Resource Packs”.
- Choose “Open resource pack folder”.
- Paste the file into the resource folder in Minecraft.
- Go back to Minecraft, the resource pack should now be listed and you can activate it by choosing it and hitting “Done”.
Bic Resource Pack 1.13.2/1.12.2 Download Links:
for Minecraft 1.10.2/1.9.4
for Minecraft 1.12.2/1.11.2
for Minecraft 1.13.2