BiblioCraft Mod 1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2
BiblioCraft Mod 1.7.10
BiblioCraft is a fairly simple mod that adds 7 new types of unique storage blocks to display a few different items. There is a bookcase that shows up to 16 books on the shelf, an Armor stand to display a full set of armor. There is also a potion shelf for up to 12 potions, a tool rack to hang 4 different tools/weapons, a general shelf that can display any 4 items, a display case for a single fancy item, and a wooden label that can display up to 3 items in small scale for tasks such as indicating what is in a chest.
Installation BiblioCraft Mod
Requires Minecraft v1.6.2 / v1.6.4 and Forge v126.96.36.1994 or newer.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download BiblioCraft Mod zip file
- Put BiblioCraft Mod zip file into your /.minecraft/mods folder. Do not unzip it.
- New Feature: added ability to add carpets under seats. Right click with a piece of carpet on any of the 4 sides of the seat to add carpet. To add a seat carpet, you now much right click the top of the seat. Right click the any of the 4 sides with the screw gun to remove. To remove the seat carpet, now you must also right click the top of the seat with the screwgun.
- Updated Translations
- Tweaked Fancy Sign tooltip graphics to better accommodate different languages.
- Iron Fancy Lamp recipe has changed and made slightly more expensive as well as asecond recipe was added that uses iron nuggets from the forge ore dictionary if a mod installed has such.
- Added lock support for the Sword Pedestal, the Fancy Workbench, and the Fancy Sign.
- Added a recipe for the lock and key that is disabled by default but can be enabled in the config file.
- Added a gui to the redstone book that now allows you to rename the book without using the anvil and also includes a description of how to use it.
- Tweaked the clipboard so you can hold down keyboard keys now, such as backspace, without having to tap the button for each letter.
- Fixed the printing press recipe, in version 1.6.0-1.6.2 the printing press was set to a gold pressure plate instead of an iron pressure plate, this is fixed now.
- Fixed a crash on game load on computers using 32bit java
- Fixed the seat recipe, accidently made it use planks in v1.6.0, should use a pressure plate as the website here suggests.
- Fixed another crash with the armor stand and some of the 3D armors such as the harness from Thaumcraft and the newer 3D armor in Twilight Forest.
- Fixed the zombie head on the armor stand.
- Fixed a rotation bug with the Dinner Plate that caused it to be placed facing the opposite direction (noticeable with certain foods).
Download BiblioCraft Mod