Better Villages Mod 1.7.2
- Villages now spawn in every biome that has a little flat land.
- Villagers have betters AI.
- Villages spawn 5 or more houses.
- Villages extends land into flat land.
- Villages break apart any block in the way.
- Villages break blocks 75 blocks above them (trees etc.)
- Villagers have a low chance of attacking a zombie, still working on it, but cool!
- Villages no longer have a weird generation with gravel.
- Biomes now have a fixed spawn-rate so there won’t be like 500 villages in one single biome on LargeBiomes generation and default world.
- Villagers now walk on terrain like nothing before! They can detect where they walk.
- Villagers will attack zombies ONLY if the Golem Spawn Rate is below 10%. Which is extremely rare.
- Villages spawn in literally every single biome except ‘The End Biome’!
- Added new GUI in the In-Game menu.
- Updated to MC 1.5.2.
- Jungle/Swamp/Ice Villages!
- New GUI.
Ocean Villages. Proof that mod works. [Using OCD-Pack by Disco]
Tons of Villages!
Inside Better Villages Config
Install Better Villages Mod 1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download zip file
- Drag the every single class file inside your minecraft.jar
- Drag BetterVillages.cfg into the .minecraft directory
- Remember to put singleAI into minecraft.jar as well
- Updated for 1.7.2
- Changed config option to use block names
- Added support for all new biomes
- Changed into jar file
Download Better Villages Mod 1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2