Better Sleeping Mod 1.7.10
Better Sleeping Mod
What this mod does
This mod changes the way beds work by a bit.
- For starters, similar to enviromine and other mods, you have so called “Sleepybar”. It shows how much tired you are and/or how much you want to sleep (tip: when it reaches numbers near 0 something starts happening).
- You can go to sleep any time of the day provided you are tired enough. (Tip: check sleepybar)
- You can wake up whenever you want (Tip: check screenshots below)
- You can wear fancy
wristwatchringwatch when Baubles is added.
- You can actually modify the chance of rain/thunder to stop when sleeping (instead of original 100%).
- Pretty much every option can be changed in config (enable/disable + numerical limits).
- This mod may end up working as server-only-capable but you would not be getting the sleepybar. Nor clock. (Vanilla clients ftw.)
You can sleep any time of the day *
* provided you are tired.
You can wake up whenever you want *
* provided you put an alarm clock next to your bed
You can fall asleep on the ground *
* provided you get too tired that you just cannot. keep. on. going.
Fancy models *
* provided I finish them
Multiplayer support *
* provided you have friends
It works simply by checking everybody’s alarm and averaging the time of the day to wake up. Sadly no better solution came up in my mind so far.
Also this mod will probably not be compatible with Morpheus anytime soon as I modify sleep checking etc. (It will work, just alarms will not work.)
Install Better Sleeping Mod
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- Enjoy the mod.
Download Better Sleeping Mod