Better PvP “Fair-Play” Mod 1.7.10
This is a so-called Fair-Play version of the better PVP mod. You can check out the full mod here. All the overpowered features are disabled in this mod version!
- Minimap does not display any entities
- Quick-use is disabled
- Notifications are disabled
Mini-map interface – works above ground. You can also set your own waypoints. Each server, world and dimension will have separate sets of waypoints. Press “B” to create a waypoint. Also works under ground and displays entities in the full mod version.
An interface displaying currently active potion effects.
An interface displaying info about your equipped armour and item held at the time.
An interface displaying the amount of arrows you have left and your current vertical aiming angle.
[NOT IN FAIR-PLAY VERSION]Quick use – action bar-like system of key binds that can automatically use a set item in your hot bar without having to switch away from your currently held item. Holding the key bind lets you keep using the item like if you were holding the right mouse button. For example: placing torched, TNT, throwing potions, eating food, drinking.
[NOT IN FAIR-PLAY VERSION]Quick eat – addition to the previous feature with a difference of automatically eating food when holding a set key bind.
Better sprint – sprint by holding one single key bind. Can be also set to W.
Toggle sneak – allows you to toggle your sneak ON/OFF and stay sneaking without having to hold anything.
[NOT IN FAIR-PLAY VERSION]Notification system – on-screen notifications for various things such as low hunger, low HP, danger of explosion, being shot byarrow(s).
XP drops – gained or lost experience flies across your screen. gainz
Edit Mode – interfaces can be moved around and also be centered and flipped around by pressing C/F keys to fit all your PVP needs.
Settings – anything can be disabled or enabled at any time!
Customization – some of the interfaces provide more customization settings available in the mod settings GUI.
Installation for Forge:
- You can get forge here:http://files.minecraftforge.net/
- Install it using this guide: click here.
- Download this mod by clicking the “Download mod” button and choosing the forge version.
- Do NOT extract the jar file!
- Go to “C:/Users/YOUR USER/AppData/Roaming/.minecraft/mods” or to equivalent folder on other OS’ and put the jar file from the “Forge” folder in there.
- Start the minecraft client and log in using “forge” profile.
- If you still have problems getting this mod to work, contact me via PM or ask other PMC users for help.
- I also recommend setting your GUI scale to normal.
- Have fun