Better Grass And Leaves Mod for Minecraft 1.6.4/1.6.2
Better Grass And Leaves Mod 1.6.4
Better Grass & Leaves is a small mod which extends grass and leaves by a few juicy pixels.
- Grass and leaves do not grow because of this mod, it’s ment to be just a visual modification.
- Better Grass/Mycelium will only render if the above block is made of air.
- Better Leaves will only render if at least one neighbouring block is made of air.
- Better Algae will only render if the above block is made of water and the one above that of air.
- Better Reed will only render if the above block and the one above that are made of water.
- F9 – switches the mod ON/OFF. Customizable in Minecraft’s controls menu.
- F10 – opens the mod’s ingame settings. Customizable in Minecraft’s controls menu.
- This mod should support every mod/resourcepack, but I recommend using the ones listed here.
- Noticed some mod based leaves that don’t have the fluffy Better Leaves look? Please make useof the powerfull whiteList feature described here.
- You can customize my mod’s effect on your mod/resourcepack via the instructions found here.
- This mod is client sided and won’t change your map data.
- The mod’s config file is located at: %appdata%/.minecraft/config/BetterGrassAndLeavesMod.cfg
- You’ll need Forge Modloader to run this mod.
- Donate 5$/5€ or more, PM me your PayPal E-Mail adress and get exclusive BETA access.
- Download and install Forge Modloader.
- Put the mod’s JAR-File into your mods folder.
- Optional: If you’re using Optifine/MCPatcher, use anisotropic-filtering instead of mipmapping.