BetaBox Pack Resource Pack 1.7.9/1.7.2
BetaBox Pack Resource ( texture ) Pack 1.7.8/1.7.6/1.7.5/1.7.4/1.7.2
Developer : SheldonTheAssassin
Last Updated : May 26 , 2014
This is a texturepack that I’m sure many Alpha, Beta & 1.0 fans will like 🙂 A lot of tesxtures are from the very first Minecraft versions, that I’ve recreated by myself! Except the gravel & dispenser texture 😉
All old Minecraft sounds are back! No more pop sounds when you shoot a zombie with your bow (which now shows you how much power it has when you range it), no more squeak from the chest when you’re opening it to take your food and no more sound like you’re walking in a plash when you’re taking a bath in the morning! Some In Game tracks are from the 1.7x Main Menu.
I didn’t have the heart to remove the sounds from our very good friends, the Villagers. You’ll still hear their *Herrrgh* sounds when you walk pass them :3
NOTE: If the pack dosen’t work, open the .rar file and place the BetaBox! Pack folder in the resourcepacks folder 🙂
How to install BetaBox Pack Resource Pack
- 1.Download the resource pack in a ZIP file format, do not unzip. If you created your own resource pack, you need to ZIP them. For in-depth instructions on obtaining the files to make your own custom resource pack go to Tutorials/Custom Resource Packs.
- 2.Run Minecraft. If you already have Minecraft running, make sure you save and quit the world: you need to be in the main menu to continue (If you have Optifine, you can go to Options > Video Settings while in-game).
- 3.Click Resource Packs button.
- 4.Click Open Resource Pack Folder button; this will open the folder where Minecraft stores all Resource packs. If nothing happens, you need to find the folder manually. Depending on your operating system it is:
- Windows: %AppData%.minecraftresourcepacks
- Linux: ~/.minecraft/resourcepacks (This folder may be hidden in the Home Folder)
- Mac OS X: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/resourcepacks (This folder may be hidden)
- 5.Do not close Minecraft. Place the resource pack (ZIP file) in the opened folder, do not unzip.
- 6.In a few seconds the resource pack will appear in Minecraft. Select it (may take a few seconds for high-resolution packs), and click Done. The resource pack is now applied, you may now load your world and see the difference.
Download BetaBox Pack Resource Pack