BedHome Plugin 1.8.1
Teleport to your bed with /bed!
Lookup other player’s beds!
Teleport to other player’s beds!
If your player’s bed has been destroyed, they can still teleport to it, see it’s co-ordinates or neither, depending on the config.
One bed per world!
PluginMetrics. See the disclaimer!
An auto-updater. See below.
/bed – Allow players to teleport to their bed
/bedhome [reload/help] – Reload the config or get help.
/bedhome lookup/tele <player> <world> – Get the co-ordinates of or teleport to the specified player’s bed. Please note usernames are case-sensitive
- bedhome.bed – Allows players to use /bed
- bedhome.admin – Allows players to use all mod commands
- bedhome.world – Allows players to /bed to another world (2.2+)
This plugin uses Gravity’s auto-updater version 2.1.
This will detect if a new version is available and will download and install it on the next server reload.
This can be disabled by either going into /plugins/BedHome/config.yml and setting “auto-update” to “false” or going into /plugins/Updater/config.yml and changing “disable” to “true”.
On servers running 2.0, this will not auto-update versions that support UUIDs as they may break servers using 1.7.2.
This plugin utilises Hidendra’s plugin metrics system, which means that the following information is collected and sent to mcstats.org:
- A unique identifier
- The server’s version of Java
- Whether the server is in offline or online mode
- The plugin’s version
- The server’s version
- The OS version/name and architecture
- The core count for the CPU
- The number of players online
- The Metrics version
Download BedHome Plugin