Battleships is a fun small minigame that you can play with your friends! The aim of the game is to destroy all of your opponents ships before they destroy all of yours!
- Easy to place ships
- Turns are tracked
- Can detect if you have got a hit or miss
- Calculates and tells you if you have killed an enemy ship
- Inbuilt safety lock on turns
- Board selector
- Randomized inbuilt player starter
- Calculates when all the enemy ships have been killed to detect a win!
- Scoreboard display for player wins
- Unlock hats with your game wins
- Multiplayer friendly
- Don’t break blocks
- Don’t cheat (x-ray etc.)
- Have all your ships placed on the board before you click [Ready]
- Have fun!
- Play with fancy graphics
- Sound on
- Clouds off
- Play with two players (2 Players min)
- Commandblocks = true
- Difficulty peaceful
- Spawn-npc’s = true
- Spawn-animals = true
How to install:
- Download the map.
- Extract file.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/saves folder.
- If the “saves” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag map folder into it.
- Start minecraft.
- Enjoy and play.