Battle Music Mod 1.7.2
Adding music to get your adrenaline pumping during battles in your Minecraft World. Features 4 different battle tracks for the Overworld, Nether, and Bosses.
Install Battle Music Mod 1.7.2/1.6.4/1.6.2
- Download and install Minecraft Forge installer
- Download Battle Music Mod
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar file into the .minecraft/mods folder. If one does not exist you can create one.
- The default pack of tracks is a selection from The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess and is the respective property of Nintendo and Koji Kondo, no infringement intended.
- But if Zelda is not your cup of tea, feel free to replace the sounds in .minecraft/mods/battlemusic.jar/assets/battlemusic/.
- Or alternatively choose a different file in the config, found in .minecraft/configs/.
- Then add the new .ogg sound file to .minecraft/mods/battlemusic.jar/assets/battlemusic/
- Updated to 1.7 gradle
- Fixed broken GUI elements
- Temporarily disabled plugins for re-implementation (this includes PVP and Biome Music)
- Split sound streaming code into okutils so i can use it for other projects (this means you will 100% need okutils for battlemusic to function properly)
- Added proper mod mob support (with some pre generated support for a ton of mods) (based from morph’s compatibility database, only using hostile creatures of course)
Download Battle Music Mod 1.7.2/1.6.4/1.6.2
Credits: Mr. okushama