Bakery Craft Mod 1.6.4
1. Make sure you have Minecraft Forge Installed
2. Locate your .minecraft folder
3. Open up the mods folder.(If you do not have one, create a new folder and name it mods)
4. Drag the BakeryCraft 1.6.4 .zip into the mods folder.
5. Open minecraft and enjoy
1. Make sure you have Bakery Craft(Client) installed.
2. Navigate to your server folder and open minecraft_server.jar with any unzipping program (winrar, 7zip)
3. Put all Minecraft forge contents in that jar and make sure you delete the META-INF folder in the minecraft.jar
4. Place BakeryCraft in the Server Mods file.
5. Run server using a .bat and enjoy
- Updated to MC 1.6.4
- Updated textures for most of the food/item
- Added Glass Cup
- Added Glass of Milk
- Pies can now be placed on the ground and eaten
- Added Explosive Jelly Doughnut
- Added Rolling Pin
- Added Flatten Dough
- Added Pie Dish with Dough(this is required to make pies)
- Changed Dough into Ball of Dough
- Changed recipe of Ball of Dough