This is a rewrite of MigthyPorks Backpack Mod. Unfortunately he no longer supports this mod. But he put all his code to the net so others can resurrect it.
This is nearly a 100% rewrite of the old mod because the old code was extremely dirty and this is a version for Minecraft Forge.
You craft a backpack like a chest but with leather instead of wood. For a big backpack use tanned leather instead of normal leather.
Backpacks have 27 slots (chest size)
Big backpacks have 54 slots (double chest size)
You can also craft a colored backpack if you put any dye in the middle:
Ender backpack (was Magic backpack before):
Last but not least you can craft an ender backpack (like magic backpack before) which is a portable ender chest which shares its content with the ender chest. You craft it with an ender chest:
You can recolor backpacks by using a dye or the corresponding leather:
You can upgrade any backpack, except the ender backpack, to a big backpack by putting tanned leather around it:
You can make bound leather with two leather in the middle outer slots and strings in all other slots:
You can burn bound leather in a furnance to get tanned leather. One coal is enough for 8 tanned leather.
Installation Backpacks Mod 1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2
- Install Minecraft Forge if you haven’t done it yet
- Put the zip in you mods folder
How to use them:
- Simple hold a backpack in your hand an right click to open it.
- If you want to rename it sneak and right click. You can enter a new name then.
- Rewrite of most of the code for 1.7 to have a cleaner basis for upcomming features.
- New save mechanic (no duplicates, no losses, …)
- Fixed the NEI Support that was broken for quite some time
- Added support for VersionChecker
- [BugFix] Not intelligent workbench backpack was crashing when clicking on the craft matrix
- [BugFix] Fixing incompatibility with forestry
- [BugFix] Fixed a bug in SSP where FMLServerStoppingEvent is not called
- [BugFix] Fixed EnderBackpack not working
Download Backpacks Mod