Axel’s Forgotten Lands Resource Pack 1.7.5/1.7.4/1.7.2
Developer : kyctarniq
Last Updated : Mar 14 , 2014
Recently one of the greats of Minecraft retired. Axel created the Forgotten Lands texture pack and for many of us it was our very first we downloaded and saw how much MC could change with just new textures.
Mirthos and I refuse to see this great texture pack fade into the beautiful MC sunset. We will collaborate to update and love the Forgotten Lands Resource Pack for a long time to come.
Axel left us a great legacy of not only the texture pack but a whole series customisation textures. At the moment, we have gathered our favourite versions of the textures to make this rack. We are looking into the options available to update and continue to make the customisations available.
How to Install Axel’s Forgotten Lands Resource Pack for Minecraft
- Download the Resource Pack.
- (Optional) Download and install MCPatcher or OptiFine.
- Start Minecraft.
- Press Esc and go to options.
- Click on “Resource Packs”.
- Click on “Open resource pack folder”.
- Put the .zip file that you downloaded into the resource pack folder.
- The resource pack should now appear in Minecraft, now choose the resource pack and click “Done”.
- Enjoy! And be sure to keep checking for updates on this very promising pack!
Download Axel’s Forgotten Lands Resource Pack