Automagy Mod 1.7.10/1.7.2
Automagy Mod 1.7.10
Version 0.8.1 fixes a bug. New in v0.8 is the Essentia Locus, a way to track and react to the contents of multiple warded jars from one centralized location (so you can, say, automate refilling them). More uses for the locus are planned for future versions.
As of v0.7, Thaumcraft 4.2 and Minecraft 1.7.10 are required.
- Improved control over golems.
- Vis/Essentia Logic: React to the state of warded jars, recharging wands, nodes, cauldrons and more.
- Redstone Logic: A magic-themed take on “redstone wire”, “wireless redstone”, clocks, and various bits of logic (including strength-sensitive logic, not just “off” or “on”).
- Item Logistics: Maintain desired quantities of items in your chests, split supply chains into multiple routes, advanced filters (choose sensitivity to metadata and NBT, or even use text to indicate item names), and more.
- Make any chest (or other inventory block) into a pseudo-hungry chest using the Hungry Maw, or use the Finical Maw to make it respect an item filter.
- Player “Quality of Life”: Quickly drop off items and restock your supplies with a single one-click visit to the Eager Chest, throw a special pearl to gather dropped items even at a distance, etc.
Download Automagy Mod 1.7.10