Autofish Mod will automatically reel in and recast your fishing rod when you catch a fish. You can disable it using it’s GUI, which opens using a configurable key. Just cast the fishing rod one time into the water and let the mod do the rest.
- Very simple to use, just cast the fishing rod into the water once, and it will automatically reel in at the correct time and recast after a couple second wait.
- Configurable key (V by default) to open a GUI for changing individual settings.
- Enable Autofish – Toggles the entire mod on or off.
- Enable Recaster – When enabled, if you don’t catch a fish after a significant period of time, it will recast automatically
- Enable MultiRod – After using up a rod, it will try to auto switch to the next one in your hotbar if it exists, so you can fish for extended periods of time with multiple rods. (Switches to the first rod in your hotbar after each reel)
Install Autofish Mod
- Autofish requires LiteLoader. With LiteLoader no base edits are used, so it shouldn’t face any compatibility issues with other mods.
Autofish Mod Instructions:
- • Install Liteloader (Link above)
- • Drop the .litemod file (download below) into your /.minecraft/mods/ folder – remember to keep the extension as .litemod or it will not load.
Download Autofish Mod