With all these machines in all these different tech mods, there needs to be a way to automate them into factories! The Assembly Line mod introduces you to conveyor belts, various item manipulation blocks and brings your machines together. While pipes are easier to build with for item transportation, who in the world would stuff their valuables inside a tiny little pipes? If you like building realistic styled factories, designing complex contraptions with various machines, then the Assembly Line mod is for you!
This instruction works on both server and client.
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge (universal) by dragging files into the minecraft.jar file.
- Download Assembly Line.
- Drag Assembly Line into the mods folder located in the minecraft directory.
- Run and Play!
- Add conveyor belts with different movement speed
- Add sorters (manipulators with 4 sides that can eject all sides)
- Change from UE notifier to use Shedar’s mod updater
- Add ability for detectors to work with inventories
- Allow manipulator to customize the direction in which to approach an inventory from
- Fix imprinter to update chest contents to client side to allow correct item display
- Add ender-crates
- Add ability for crates to hold tools and non-stackable items