Arkidillo’s Xtra Ores Mod
ModLoader and Scot tools required
- 10 new Ores,
- 9 Storage blocks,
- 5 Ingots,
- 4 Gem,
- 45 New Tools,
- 36 New Pieces of Armor,
- 1 New Food
(all tools, armor, and ingots are all crafted normally)
ALWAYS BACKUP YOUR SAVED WORLDS WHEN INSTALLING A NEW MOD!
YOU HAVE TO MAKE A NEW WORLD OR GO FAR ENOUGH AWAY FROM ALREADY EXPLORED AREAS TO FIND THE NEW ORES!!!!
This mod is installed like any other minecraft mod.
Minecraft must be closed during installation.
Keep in mind that if you have other mods installed Xtra Ores may not be compatible with them and thus it will give you a black screen.
- Unzip the mod folder and the folder inside and the ModLoader.zip and Scot tools.zip using an unarchiving tool (WinRaR will work, just google it).
- Search for your %appdata% folder
- Navigate to your .minecraft folder
- Go into your bin folder and right click on minecraft.jar and open it with WinRaR.
- Copy everthing from the “Xtra Ores” folder and the “ModLoader” and the “Scot tools V1.01” folder into the minecraft.jar
- Hit replace files if it asks you.
- DELETE THE META-INF!
- Close that up and run minecraft normally.
- Unzip the mod folder and the folder inside and the ModLoader.zip and the Scot Tools.zip using archive utility (preinstalled in Snow leopard/Lion).
- Open finder and go to your user (the user that you are currently loged in as).
- Go to the libraries folder in your user folder.
- Go to your application support folder.
- Go to minecraft.
- Go into your bin folder in minecraft.
- Right click on minecraft.jar and open with archive utility, then rename “minecraft.jar” to “old minecraft.jar”.
- It will create a folder called minecraft, rename this “minecraft.jar” (w/o quotes).
- Hit add.
- Open the “minecraft.jar” folder and copy everthing in the ModLoader folder into it and all the files in the “Xtra Ores” folder and the “Scot Tools V1.01” into the “minecraft.jar” folder.
- DELETE META-INF!
- Close that up and run minecraft as usual.
Download Arkidillo’s Xtra Ores Mod