Arcane Ascension Mod 1.7.2
What is this?
This is an official update to the Arcane Ascension mod, originally by:
Murayama (MTG artist Dan Scott)
Pheenixm and dgary.
The main feature of the mod is the mystical floating islands.
You will find many new mysterious ores, and forge the strongest armour known to man, which can be imbued with special effects.
Install Arcane Ascension Mod 1.7.2
- Install the latest version of forge into the minecraft.jar
- Drop the mods .zip into the mods folder.
- Began rewriting for 1.7.2.
- Improved nether generation.
- Changed the terrain block IDs to below 256.
- Temporarly removed glimmerdust arrow entity.
- Fixed prometheus chamber duplication bug.
- Added prometheum chamber flames when active.
- Added glimmer dust as a drop from glimmerwood leaves.
- Added glimmerleaves particle effect.Improved glimmerwood bow.
- Added glimmerdust arrow. (WIP)Fixed empyrium core not rendering when thrown.
- Fixed glimmerwood log dropping oak log.
- Added config options to disable overworld prometheum ore generation and to change island spawn rate.
- Changed the tracestone returning prometheum embers in the prometheus chamber to clay.
- Fixed ascendant speed legs.
- Added fall damage reduction to boots.
- Armor is now visible in 3rd person mode and in the inventory.
- Initial Update Released.
Download Arcane Ascension Mod 1.7.2