This mod adds a new type of bird mob. I did this just as concept. As if there was a bird mob in Minecraft this is how I would envision it.
Install Ambient Birds Mod
- Locate your versions folder in .minecraft folder
- Copy the directory 1.8 and rename it to 1.8-birds
- Rename both the jar and json files the same (1.8-birds)
- Open the json and at the 1st line also rename it to 1.8-birds
- Drag and drop the contents in the 1.8-birds.zip (a different zip found inside the main zip file) file with in the jar file. Use any zipping program to open them up in both windows
- Delete the META folder in the jar.
- Select the version you named in your launcher
- *Uncheck* the Automatically ask Mojang for assistance with fixing crashes thing!
- Drag and drop the folder “birds sound” into your resourcepack dir and turn it on in game.
Download Ambient Birds Mod