Amberoguia Mod 1.8/1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.2/1.5.2
Have you ever gotten tired of the boring, old Minecraft crops? Where the original tools of Minecraft just were not good enough? Ever wanted to see new mobs and creatures? Well with this new mod, all of these things are added!
The only way right now to obtain an Amberoguia is to grow it…
The Amberoguia Crop is grown from Amberoguia Seeds which are naturally found similar to ordinary Wheat Seeds within patches of Tall Grass.
The Amberoguia Crop has four growth stages. When done, the crop should drop at least 1 Amberoguia Item and an Amberoguia Seed. The other crop added is the Okazaki Crop.
Okazaki Crops are planted from Okazaki Seeds which are crafted like above. They have four growing stages, and when done, they drop both Okazaki Seeds and Okazaki Pieces.
(See Additional Crafting for Hardened Leather recipe and uses for Okazaki Pieces.)
- Click on the appropriate download link above
- Wait five seconds, then click “Skip” in the top right corner of AdFly
- Download and install Minecraft Forge-10.13.0.1187+
- Minecraft Forge
- Navigate to your “mods” folder
- For Windows, go to your “Minecraft” Folder (%Appdata%\Roaming\.minecraft)
- For Mac, see tutorial
- Place the mod in “mods” folder
- Run, and enjoy, and leave a comment below!
Download Amberoguia Mod