Alchemy Craft Mod 1.8
Alchemy Craft Mod
Do you ever wanted to forge your very personal armor? Crafted from any materials you like? In various combination? Maybe some magic on top? Well, then you’ve come to the right place. AlchemyCraft not only allows you to forge your personal and individual armor, it also allows you to use magic to improve your armor and create powerful tools, potions and many more …
Let’s get started then, shall we?
As of now there are the following features implemented:
- a multiblock forge that allows the player to heat up ingots for processing
- tools that allow transport of hot ingots without burning the player
- a blacksmith’s anvil and hammer to forge plates and linkages
- an armor worktable to create your personal armor out of any plates and linkages in predefined shapes
- the armor’s durability and resistance depends on the items used in crafting
An example for the chestplate made out of different materials
The forge’s GUI
The forge multiblock itself
How to Alchemy Craft Mod
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- Enjoy the mod.
Download Alchemy Craft Mod
The Library (needed)