AetherCraft Mod 1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4
AetherCraft Mod 1.7.10
AetherCraft, in short, is a mod about aether. What is aether, you may ask? Aether is the one material that makes up all objects you can see, the one thing that binds together all matter. Up until now, this material has only been existent in theory. Now, you have the tools to convert things to and from this ur-substance!
With the tools AetherCraft gives you, you can both convert items into pure Aether and turn Aether into items. You can even use Aether to charge items of great power!
- Initial 1.7.10 port.
- Fixed AV tooltips appearing in duplicate
- Fixed the Aether Hammer not working on dirt.
- Made some machines spam packets less in some cases. There’s a config option to alter this behaviour.
- Added Aether Armor. This set of armor, crafted from Infused Ingots, provides a low base defense, but will also consume AV to protect you from extra damage.
- Fixed multiple server-side crashes and bugs.
- Made it so you need to be opped to use /aec on servers.
- You can now use /aec from the server console. Just don’t use the commands that require you to have something in your hand.
Download AetherCraft Mod 1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4