Accidentally Circumstantial Events Mod 1.7.10
Accidentally Circumstantial Events Mod
Accidentally Circumstantial Events (ACE) is a minecraft mod that by using JSON files allows to configure custom tasks perfofmed after certain triggers occur. For example it is possible to cancel enderman teleporting ability, add trading station, make ordinary block a sacrificial altar which for dmg will grant potion effect, spawn mobs, make contaminated area only accesable with some items. Mod should be compatibile with other mods (giving blocks new abilities and spawning mod mobs tested with Quadrum and Thaumcraft).
Tasks, triggers and conditions are configured in JSON files which should be located in config/AccidentallyCircumstantialEvents/ directory. Configuration files are described on wiki pages.
– sending chat message
– enderman teleporting and using enderpearl
– harvesting a block
– left clicking and right clicking blocks (also moded)
– tossing items (Q)
– joining world
– time – every x ticks task can be performed
– placing block in world
– canceling event if it is cancelable
– posting chat message
– add drops block
– clear all drops from block
– remove defineddrops from block
– adding items to inventory
– removing items from inventory
– dropping items in wolrd
– causing player to under potion effect
– reload ACE config on fly in game
– spawning mobs (also moded)
– dumping list of items, blocks or entities for use in ACE and everything else
– being in area defined by two points
– random cance x in 100
– items in inventory
– being in area defined by point and radius
For future there are planned many more things and stuffs eg:
– making opposite conditions (not having item, not being in area etc)
– more triggers, more tasks more conditions
– making tasks conditions
All information how to use mod is gathered on wiki pages.
All issues and bugs please report on issue tracker under “Issues” link.
Install Accidentally Circumstantial Events Mod
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- Enjoy the mod.
Download Accidentally Circumstantial Events Mod