A Tale of Souls and Swords Resource Pack 1.7.9/1.7.2
Download A Tale of Souls and Swords Resource Pack 1.7.5
Developer : Nikolus
Resolution: 64x, 128x
Last Updated : Feb 24 , 2014
This is a Soul Calibur inspired resource pack, though it may not look like much yet- I plan to completely reskin MC to look like Soul Calibur. I have two versions a 64x version and a 128x version; the two versions will be slightly different in textures as I try to keep the quality as high as possible. This requires some things that look good in 128x, but wouldn’t look good in 64x to be replaced in the 64x version. However, if you can only use the 64x version; it is not like you are missing out on anything besides higher-res textures.
How to Install A Tale of Souls and Swords Resource Pack for Minecraft
- Download the Resource Pack.
- (Optional) Download and install MCPatcher or OptiFine.
- Start Minecraft.
- Press Esc and go to options.
- Click on “Resource Packs”.
- Click on “Open resource pack folder”.
- Put the .zip file that you downloaded into the resource pack folder.
- The resource pack should now appear in Minecraft, now choose the resource pack and click “Done”.
- Enjoy! And be sure to keep checking for updates on this very promising pack!
Download A Tale of Souls and Swords Resource Pack